According to the General Department of Customs, in September (reporting period from August 16, 2020 to September 15, 2020), the whole customs sector conducted 180 post-customs clearance audits. Of which, there were 44 audits at custom declarants’ offices and 136 audits at customs offices.
Total imposed taxes and administrative fines reached VND64.67 billion, of which VND 61.66 billion has been collected.
From the beginning of the year to September 15, the Customs sector conducted 1,027 audits including 315 audits at custom declarants’ offices and 712 audits at customs offices.
Total imposed taxes and administrative fines reached VND886.16 billion, of which VND840.29 billion has been collected.
Particularly, the Post-Customs Clearance Audit Department contributed VND484.6 billion or nearly 58% of total revenue of customs sector to the State budget.
VCN – Post-clearance audit forces of the whole Customs sector are concentrating to collect information under the …
Notably, the number of audits conducted by the Post-Customs Clearance Audit Department was 76 (equal to 44% of that in the same period of 2019) but the revenue rose 66%.
By Thai Binh/ Huyen Trang
- Quang Ninh Customs achieved 70.72% of revenue collection
- Successful year for State budget revenues
- Workshop reveals inadequacies in tax audits
- Customs enhances supports for enterprises
- Hai Phong Customs suffers revenue loss of nearly VND 11,000
- Hai Phong Customs collects nearly VND30,700 billion in State Revenue
- Customs sector collects revenue exceeding VND200,000 billion
- HCMC Customs Department: Revenue reaches more than VND 60,000 billion
- Hanoi Customs implements many solutions to turn round revenue collection