Under this plan, the Ministry of Finance clearly defines responsibilities and assigns specific tasks to each relevant agency and unit, ensuring successful implementation of the tasks set out in Directive No. 21 / CT-TTg and effectively linking with the implementation of general tasks of each agency and unit.
Along with that is to strengthen coordination among related agencies and units in the implementation of solutions, to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of state management in the fields of finance – budget, customs, accounting, independent audit, pricing,stock, insurance, financial services and other services under the state management of the Ministry of Finance and ensure financial security and social order.
On the basis of the objectives, requirements, tasks and solutions stated in the plan, the heads of the units assume the prime responsibility for, and closely coordinate with the related units to carry out in accordance with their units’ tasks and functions.
In this plan, the Minister also emphasized that the press agencies of the financial sector provide information and give notices about fraudulent appropriation of property associated with specific cases related to fields managed by the Ministry of Finance for organizations and individuals to comply with the financial laws to raise their vigilance and strengthen measures of self-prevention and protection of their properties.
VCN – Attending and giving directives in the conference on preliminary review of State budget – finance …
The Ministry of Finance requires the units to concretize their tasksand outputs to build their work programs. Annually, the units will send the results of implementing their plans to the Legal Department before December 15 to synthesize and report to the Ministry of Finance.
By Huyen Trang/ Hong Van
- Ministry of Finance issues action plan to implement Resolution 01 / NQ-CP
- Ministry of Finance strengthens budgetary disciplines
- Issuance anti-corruption plan in Finance sector
- Minister of Finance: Determined to successfully implement the financial-budget task 2020
- Publicity and transparency to enhance the responsibilities of all levels of budget use
- Finance sector continues to strictly control promulgation of administrative procedures
- Financial sector: Continuing to prioritize solutions to prevent corruption
- The Ministry of Finance proposes to amend Insurance Business Law
- Focusing on building national finance database
- Deputy Minister Vu Thi Mai: Digital transformation needs a change of thinking