HÀ NỘI — Japanese global apparel retailer UNIQLO officially opened its third store in Ha Noi on October 16.
Located at the AEON Mall Long Bien, UNIQLO AEON Mall Long Bien is another part of UNIQLO’s ongoing plan to expand its business in Viet Nam and to provide access to the very best of its LifeWear apparel for a growing number of Vietnamese fans and customers.
“We are excited to offer another shopping destination for customers in Ha Noi only three weeks after launching our UNIQLO Vincom Metropolis store. We hope our new launch will continue to make a long-term positive contribution to society here,” said Osamu Ikezoe, General Director and Chief Operating Officer of UNIQLO Vietnam.
Situated at one of Ha Noi’s busiest commercial zones, AEON Mall Long Bien is also UNIQLO’s sixth store in Viet Nam. Spanning a sales area of around 2,000 square metres, the store carries the full line-up of LifeWear products for men, women, kids and babies.
To celebrate this opening, UNIQLO offers the latest full line up of LifeWear with FallUWinter 2020 Collection together with exclusive limited offers available during the opening week, plus the UNIQLO x JW ANDERSON 2020 Fall/Winter collection. — VNS
- Uniqlo to launch two more outlets in Hanoi
- AEON set to open sixth Vietnamese shopping mall
- AEON to open mall in Hai Phong in December
- AEON Vietnam to open mall in Hải Phòng on December 14
- Japanese retail giants flock to Vietnam
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair to boost sales of Vietnamese products in AEON network
- AEON Vietnam to open department store and supermarket in Hải Phòng on December
- Investments from the big names of fashion pour into Vietnam
- Ha Noi moves towards approving construction of third Aeon Mall
- Aeon’s largest mega mall project in Hanoi gains pace