HÀ NỘI — Japanese global apparel retailer UNIQLO officially opened its third store in Hà Nội on October 16.
Located at the AEON Mall Long Biên, UNIQLO AEON Mall Long Biên is another part of UNIQLO’s ongoing plan to expand its business in Việt Nam and to provide access to the very best of its LifeWear apparel for a growing number of Vietnamese fans and customers.
“We are excited to offer another shopping destination for customers in Hà Nội only three weeks after launching our UNIQLO Vincom Metropolis store. We hope our new launch will continue to make a long-term positive contribution to society here,” said Osamu Ikezoe, General Director and Chief Operating Officer of UNIQLO Vietnam.
Situated at one of Hà Nội’s busiest commercial zones, AEON Mall Long Biên is also UNIQLO’s sixth store in Việt Nam. Spanning a sales area of around 2,000 square metres, the store carries the full line-up of LifeWear products for men, women, kids and babies.
To celebrate this opening, UNIQLO offers the latest full line up of LifeWear with FallUWinter 2020 Collection together with exclusive limited offers available during the opening week, plus the UNIQLO x JW ANDERSON 2020 Fall/Winter collection. — VNS
- UNIQLO announces expansion in Ha Noi with two new stores
- UNIQLO to open two more stores in Hanoi
- UNIQLO to serve Hanoi fans with more new stores
- Second UNIQLO store in Ha Noi to open on September 25
- Uniqlo to launch new store in Vietnam’s tallest building
- Uniqlo to launch two more outlets in Hanoi
- HCM City mall Parkon Saigontourist Plaza to reopen
- Japanese retail giants flock to Vietnam
- Hanoi moves towards approving construction of third Aeon Mall