Hoa Binh Industrial Park (phase 2) has an area of 70 hectares, population size of about 1,600 people. In which, land for planning factories and factories is 40 hectares.
Detailed planning project at 1/500 scale Detailed plan of Hoa Binh Industrial Park, phase 2. (Photo: kkt-kontum.com)
The Prime Minister has just issued a written agreement to adjust the Hoa Binh Industrial Park (IZ) (phase 2) of Kon Tum province out of the planning for development of industrial zones in Vietnam until 2020.
Other industrial zones in the planning for development of industrial zones in Kon Tum province until 2020, approved in Document No. 433 dated April 6, 2018 of the Prime Minister remain unchanged.
The Prime Minister assigned Kon Tum Provincial People’s Committee to be responsible for the accuracy of the reported data; size of area, proposed location for adjustment of the planning of the industrial park; suitability, feasibility, alignment, synchronization; to ensure that disputes and complaints do not occur in the process of implementing the plan.
In addition, the Provincial People’s Committee is responsible for the conversion of the land use purpose of the IZ, ensuring the area taken out of the industrial park planning is used for the right purpose; comply with the provisions of law in selecting investors to implement projects in the area of land taken out of the planning of the industrial park.
The Prime Minister also assigned the People’s Committee of Kon Tum province to remove difficulties and promote investment projects on infrastructure development in industrial zones to be delayed in implementation. In case the project is incapable of implementation, it is recommended to carry out the procedures to take out of the planning or reduce the area of the IZ as prescribed.
At the same time, solve the needs of housing, social works and culture and sports for workers in the industrial park in accordance with the law.
According to research, Hoa Binh Industrial Park (phase 2) is located adjacent to Highway 14 (Ho Chi Minh road), in Thanh Trung village, Ngo May ward, Kon Tum city, Kon Tum province.
This industrial park covers an area of 70 hectares and a population of about 1,600 people. In which, land for planning factories and enterprises is 40 ha, land for technical zones is 2.5 ha, land for administrative and service works is 1.3 ha, land for traffic is 13, 2 ha, and housing land is 4.2 ha, green land is 8.6 ha.
According to the regulations on planning management, factories, housing areas and administrative and service areas in the IZ are built from 1 to 3 floors.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Two 750-hectare industrial parks in Phu Tho have been added to the plan
- The Prime Minister added 3 Hung Yen Industrial Zones in the total area of 567 ha to the plan
- Cat Trinh Industrial Park 368 ha officially went to Bamboo Capital
- Bac Ninh assigned Hanaka Group to plan Gia Binh II Industrial Park on 260 hectares
- Three more 566 ha industrial parks in Hung Yen were added to the plan
- Bac Ninh approved the task of detailed planning for the urban and service area of more than 100 hectares
- HCMC plans to build a new hi-tech industrial park in Binh Chanh
- Binh Dinh approved 1,425 ha of land for construction of Becamex industrial zones
- Binh Dinh approved the industrial park construction planning project of more than 3,500 ha