HÀ NỘI — The award ceremony of the Việt Nam HR Awards 2020 Gala will bring the perspectives of more than 10 C-suite speakers in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Việt Nam HR Awards Gala 2020 Gala will take place on November 25, at GEM Center.
For the first time at the event, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from real case studies and practical lessons from companies about their responsive HR strategies in 2020. The award-winning businesses will share their success stories in using HR strategies to confront the COVID-19 crisis.
Themed ‘Win the unplanned’, the event aims to bring thought-provoking discussions between the Government and businesses.
The discussions will focus on Việt Nam’s measures in response to the pandemic, lessons learned about the collaboration between policymakers and enterprises, exemplary measures from other ASEAN countries, the new normal of business mission towards its employees and communities and more.
The awards are organised by the Lao động và Xã Hội (Labour and Social Affairs) newspaperand Talentnet Corporation, with the sponsorship of SeaBank, AA Corporation, Phúc Khang, Adamos, KMS Solutions, VinaCapital and Minh Long. — VNS
- PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards series unveils rescheduled dates for 2020 gala events
- Outstanding developers honoured by PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards
- Muong Lo Culture, Tourism Festival honored with Stevie Awards
- PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards reschedules key dates for sixth Vietnam edition
- COVID-19 test kit wins Bảo Sơn award worth $60,000
- C.T Group receives ‘Best Companies to Work For in Asia’ award
- Hanoi to hold annual ceremony honoring outstanding enterprises in 2020
- VTV Awards 2020 honors frontline workers amid COVID-19 pandemic