The conference will be attended by representatives of the Legal Department, the Tax Policy Department (Ministry of Finance), representatives of ministries and sectors (Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Planning and Investment, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry);representatives of departments under and attached to the General Department of Customs; and representatives of the Japanese Embassy in Vietnam and representatives of JCCI and members.
The conference will discuss two issues: information about customs laws and policies, administrative procedures in the customs field, which are newly issued, amended and supplemented in 2020; dialogue and exchange of administrative policies and procedures in the field of customs with Japanese enterprises.
JCCI has actively cooperated with the General Department of Customs to solve arising problems.
Through meetings and conferences, Japanese businesses have the chance to exchange and handle problems in customs clearance as well as participate in the formulation and completion of customs legislation.
VCN – The dialogue: “HCM City Customs Department and the business community partner collaboratively implement the EVFTA” …
Specifically, to provide recommendations related to the circular regulating the import of used machinery and technological lines; to discuss the improvement of a number of issues related to customs procedures in the process of launching the VNACCS; and contributing to promoting the automobile market.
By Quang Hung/ Huyen Trang
- What do businesses expect from the customs authority?
- Over 200 enterprises participate in dialogue: “HCM City Customs Department and the business community partner to implement the EVFTA”
- US supports Vietnam to improve business satisfaction in conducting customs procedures
- Vietnamese businesses satisfied with customs procedures via National Single Window: USAID survey
- Training customs brokers’ staff on customs regulations
- Legal framework being improved to implement EVFTA
- Cau Treo Customs strives to accomplish task of revenue collection
- Customs enhances supports for enterprises
- Ho Chi Minh City customs sector helping companies abide by EVFTA