HÀ NỘI — Vingroup officially started the VinWonders Vũ Yen theme park project in the northern coastal city of Hải Phòng on Sunday.
With total investment of US$1 billion, VinWonders Vũ Yen will be the largest theme park in Viet Nam, offering a world-class entertainment experience right in the centre of the port city.
Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, Nguyễn Viet Quang, vice chairman and general director of Vingroup said the event was important, marking the presence of the entire Vingroup ecosystem in the city.
When completed, the theme park with a continental scale would bring impressive experiences to attract domestic and international visitors, contributing to the strong development of the city’s and country’s tourism industry, he added.
The project covers a total area of 50 hectares in the form of a modern theme park including six attractive indoor and outdoor entertainment venues.
In particular, the family area will include the most modern indoor and outdoor play items for all ages. The children’s area is designed to highlight educational experiences in science, sports, and virtual reality.
Coaster World is a thrilling game zone, which will be located in the centre of the park with the most modern and fastest roller coasters.
The wildlife zoo Vinpearl Safari will be present in the north for the first time with rare and precious animals from the country and the world with meaningful stories about wildlife preservation and environmental protection.
The fifth area is the outdoor water park designed to harmonise three large rivers surrounding the island.
The project also has an area for a modern and large-scale shopping centre with a cuisine world with foods from five continents, serving all needs of visitors.
VinWonders Vũ Yen is the fourth theme park implemented nationwide and is the first of the VinWonders system in the north.
With 15 years’ experience in investing and operating the biggest entertainment brand in Viet Nam, VinWonders Vũ Yen promises to become a “new destination of the world” in Hải Phòng, contributing to affirm the position of the Vietnamese entertainment industry on the world map. — VNS
- USD1bn theme park opened in Hai Phong
- PM, officials attend ceremony to commence construction of Vietnam’s largest theme park
- Vingroup to officially launch the region's leading "Sleepless City" model
- Construction starts on HCM City Centre for Innovative Start-ups
- NA Chairman attends groundbreaking ceremony for upgrade of National Highway 10
- Commencement of a “super project” of more than 1 billion USD in Sam Son
- Proposal to invest in 2 gas power plants of nearly 7 billion USD in Hai Phong
- Vingroup wants to issue international bonds
- Work starts on Da Nang Software Park No 2
- Vingroup establishes drug firm