According to the terms, WinWay and RMIT Vietnam will establish a strategic partnership agreement to collaborate towards the goal of training high-quality human resources and organizing internship, work-integrated-learning (WIL) activities, business simulation program and entrepreneurship projects for both domestic and international students.
Specifically, Winway will provide internship opportunities, build business simulation programs and provide high-quality travel services, visa services for Vietnamese and international RMIT students.
Otherwise, RMIT Vietnam will facilitate meetings between WinWay – RMIT staff and students, and the two sides will regularly organize seminars to link with the above strategic cooperation contents.
To realize the cooperation contents, WinWay and RMIT will deploy many specific cooperation projects in the coming time.
Currently, many RMIT students have been working as interns at WinWay. They have learned a lot of practical experiences in the field of tourism, marketing, media and events in a company with great experiences in organizing events for big corporations and government like the Ton Hoa Sen Group, Italian Trade Agency, VN-US Friendship Association… and travel services for students like yearly cultural exchange programs for University of Pittsburg, Sea Semester program students…
Ms. Nguyen Khanh Linh, CEO of Winway, said: “Reality shows that RMIT Vietnam students are well trained with the international curriculum standards, dynamic, creative and eager to learn. Therefore, Winway-RMIT bilateral cooperation in the coming time will certainly contribute to diversifying school-business partnerships in line with global education trends. Students will have the opportunity to develop their foreign language skills and accumulated knowledge to perform jobs as full-fledged employees following their studies. At the same time, through that, WinWay has specific conditions to supplement future human resources with a young, confident, ethical and skilled team from RMIT.
- RMIT continues to shape its positive image through world academic rankings
- Student exhibition brings new energy to city life
- Experts predict positive outlook for Vietnam’s tourism in 2021
- Hong Bang International University to train overseas students in medicine
- Quality talent key for aviation industry’s sustainable recovery: experts
- Ministry implements project to improve students’ awareness of startup
- Vietnamese students win ASEAN prize for idea of reducing plastic waste
- Vietnam’s Nem Chua could help keep food fresh, naturally: Research.
- How Vietnamese Nem Chua could be the key to developing a safe and natural food preservative?
- How Vietnamese students celebrate Teacher’s Day and honor their teachers?