It has nearly 1,500 booths set up by local and foreign companies, including leading firms in real estate, architecture and interior and exterior decoration.
On display are property projects, security equipment, electrical equipment, doors and accessories, smart housing systems, internal and external decorative items, building materials, solar energy systems, and advanced technology solutions for construction works and housing architecture.
According to the organisers, due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the exhibition this year is smaller than last year.
Business-matching events and client conferences will be held on the sidelines of the exhibition.
The exhibition will run until October 4./.
CPV (Source: VNA)
- Vietbuild expo opens in HCM City
- HCM City Vietbuild expo to feature nearly 1,800 booths
- Vietbuild expo in HCM City to feature nearly 1,800 booths
- Vietbuild 2020 kicks off in HCM City
- Vietbuild International Exhibition 2020 attracts over 400 businesses
- Hanoi hosts Vietbuild international exhibition 2020
- Vietbuild Hanoi International Exhibition 2020 opens
- Over 200 exhibitors to join international industrial machinery expo in Ho Chi Minh City
- ENTECH HANOI 2021 features nearly 200 booths