As many as VND11 trillion worth of G-bonds were offered, including five-year bonds valued at VND1 trillion, 10-year bonds worth VND4 trillion, 15-year bonds worth VND3 trillion, and 20-year and 30-year bonds, each valued at VND1.5 trillion.
The State Treasury raised VND300 billion worth of five-year bonds with an annual average yield rate of 1.35%, down 0.29% from the previous auction on September 9.
A total of VND4 trillion was mobilised from 10-year bonds with an annual interest rate of 2.75%, down 0.04% from the auction on September 23. The sub-auction for the 10-year bonds on the same day raised another VND2 trillion.
Bonds with 15-year maturity raised VND3 trillion with an annual interest rate of 2.96%, down 0.04% as compared to the September 23 auction. The sub-auction for the 15-year bonds on the same day raised an additional VND1.5 trillion.
Meanwhile, VND1.5 trillion was collected via 20-year bonds with a yield rate of 3.26%, down 0.01% from the auction on September 23. The sub-auction for this kind of bond raised another VND750 billion.
Over VND1.39 trillion was mobilised from 30-year bonds with an annual interest rate of 3.48%.
So far this year, the State Treasury has collected nearly VND228.7 trillion from G-bond auctions at the HNX.
- Over 623 million USD mobilized from Government bonds
- G-bonds valued at nearly 358 million USD mobilised at latest auction
- Over 396 million USD raised from G-bonds
- Over 6.4 trillion VND raised through June 17 G-bond auction
- Over 6.2 trillion VND mobilised from G-bonds
- Latest G-bond auction raises over 450 million USD
- State Treasury to auction VND400 trillion G-bonds this year
- Nearly $1.4 billion worth of G-bonds raised in January
- Over 990 million USD worth of G-bonds raised in August
- Over $809 million worth of bonds expires in March