In which, Becamex A urban industrial zone is located in Nhon Hoi economic zone, Binh Dinh province.
Becamex A urban industrial zone construction zoning plan (Division 7). (Source: skhdt.binhdinh.gov.vn).
Binh Dinh Provincial People’s Committee has just issued a decision approving the policy of withdrawing 1,425, 46 ha of land in Van Canh commune, Van Canh district.
At the same time, assign the Provincial Economic Zone Authority to manage and organize the construction of Becamex A Urban Industrial and Service Park (Division 7), Nhon Hoi Economic Zone according to the approved plan. Browser.
Accordingly, 1,000 ha of land will be allocated for the construction of Becamex Binh Dinh Industrial Park. The remaining land fund is devoted to Becamex A urban area and external transport routes.
Becamex A urban area has an area of 374.41 ha, population of 23,400 people with 4 residential areas, including resettlement – residential area of Hiep Vinh 1A (89.9 ha); Hiep Vinh 1B (90.49 ha); Hiep Vinh 2 (94.81 ha) and Tan Vinh (99.21 ha).
The external traffic route is the North-South expressway planned to go along the western boundary of the planning area, with an area of 51.05 ha.
According to research, the master plan on construction of Nhon Hoi economic zone, Binh Dinh province by 2040 has a total area of 14,308 hectares.
Nhon Hoi economic zone is divided into 8 functional subdivisions, zone 1 to subdivision 6 is located in the existing part on Phuong Mai peninsula and subdivision 7, subdivision 8 is located at the extension in Canh Vinh commune.
The subdivisions meeting diverse development needs such as Tan Thanh urban – tourist area, Vinh Hoi, Cat Tien gateway urban area, Nhon Hoi urban industrial park, Becamex B urban – service area.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Binh Dinh wants to call for investment in a $ 250 million car factory from foreign capital
- Binh Dinh approved the industrial park construction planning project of more than 3,500 ha
- Binh Dinh adjusted the project planning of Phat Dat
- Cat Trinh Industrial Park 368 ha officially went to Bamboo Capital
- Binh Dinh planned 7 urban areas along Highway 19 C and west of Thi Nai lagoon
- Bac Ninh approved the task of detailed planning for the urban and service area of more than 100 hectares
- Bac Ninh assigned Hanaka Group to plan Gia Binh II Industrial Park on 260 hectares