At the closing price of September 18th session of 20,000 VND / share, Ms. Truc expected to earn 2.25 billion VND from the transaction of divesting from Nam Bay Bay.
Recently, Ms. Mai Thanh Truc – Deputy General Director of Nam Bay Bay Investment Joint Stock Company registered to sell all 112,500 NBB shares, equivalent to 0.12% of the company’s charter capital to address personal financial needs.
Trading is expected to be done from September 23 to October 22 by matching order.
It is estimated that at the closing price of September 18th session at 20,000 VND / share, Ms. Truc will earn 2.25 billion VND from the entire divestment from Nam Bay Bay.
NBB stock price movement in the past three months. Source: Trading View
Recently, the fund group Dragon Capital announced to sell 710,000 NBB shares, reduce the ownership rate to 4.45% and officially withdraw from the list of major shareholders of Nam Bay Bay from September 17.
Previously, this group of funds had continuously divested in Nam Bay Bay. Recorded in the sessions from September 9 to now, Dragon Capital has sold nearly 3.8 million NBB shares, of which Vietnam Enterprise Investmenrs Limited has withdrawn all its shares.
Dragon Capital’s member funds currently holding NBB shares are Norges Bank, Amersham Industries Limited, Grinling International Limited with 1.9 million shares (1.99% ownership), 1.8 million shares (1.9%) and 515,000 shares (0.55%).
In early June, Mr. Doan Tuong Trieu – Board member cum founding shareholder of Nam Bay Bay Investment Joint Stock Company also announced the successful sale of 450,000 NBB shares on May 27, by matching order.
After the transaction, Mr. Trieu only holds 50,000 NBB shares, representing 0.05% of the total of more than 93.3 million shares outstanding.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- JAMBF investment fund registered to sell all MBB shares
- MWG’s leaders want to withdraw more than 3 million shares, estimated to earn 320 billion dong
- Major shareholder Transimex wants to withdraw all 17 million TMS shares when the price increases
- Floating bank shares: Exciting foreign fund transactions, securities proprietary trading and internal shareholders
- General Director of Ocean Group Joint Stock Company registered to buy 1 million OGC shares
- After Viettel Post, Viettel will auction the 7.75 million shares of Viettel Construction in December
- Two Japanese shareholders to sell 25% stake in JVC
- Finance last week: Ministry of Construction collected nearly 4,000 billion VND from divestment, GVR wants to sell all SIP shares
- SCIC reduced the selling price of the whole lot of 44.2 million Vocarimex shares