Member of the Board of Directors Le Quoc Doan registered to sell 800,000 DBC shares to handle household affairs. Trading time is from September 21 to October 20.
Mr. Le Quoc Doan, a member of the Board of Directors of Dabaco Vietnam Group (HoSE: DBC), has just registered to sell 800,000 DBC shares to handle housework. Trading time is from September 21 to October 20 through agreement matching and matching.
Before the transaction, Mr. Doan owned more than 1.2 million shares, the rate of 1.15% and was the leader with the 3rd largest share of DBC shares, only after Chairman Nguyen Nhu So with 16.65 million shares and Board member Nguyen Thi Thu Huong owns 1.55 million shares.
Before Mr. Doan, another leader, Vice Chairman and General Director Nguyen Khac Thao, also sold 200,000 DBC shares on August 11 and also holds 973,701 shares.
Dabaco is a business that benefits greatly from the high price of meat. Reporting results in the first 8 months of the year recorded revenue of 8,678 billion VND, profit after tax was estimated at 1,011 billion VND and exceeded 121% of the year plan. This is the first time Dabaco’s profit exceeds VND 1,000 billion, although it is not yet the end of 2020.
With the optimism in business, DBC shares increased to 47,200 VND / share at the close on 16/9. Temporarily calculated at this price, the amount of money Mr. Doan can collect is nearly 38 billion.
Source: ndh.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Dabaco’s general director wants to sell 200,000 shares
- DHC, VPB, TMS, EBA, PVY: Stock trading information
- PLX, VGC, MHC, DAH, JVC, TVC, VCR, PVM, QHD, TCI: Stock trading information
- JAMBF investment fund registered to sell all MBB shares
- Mr. Bui Quang Ngoc registered to sell 2.3 million FPT shares
- STB, VNM, C32, CRE, ELC, QTP, BMF, LMH, YTC: Stock trading information
- CSV, SFI, NKG, AAA, NHH, VPB, DPG, VOC, TMS, SWC: Stock transaction information
- ABS, CVN, TTZ, SAF, QHD, VNT, VTJ, EPC, PBC, TR1: Stock trading information
- HAX, KDH, BCG, AGG, TVB, MLS, SDG, TKU, NDN, MPT: Stock trading information