Previously, Director General of Vietnam Customs Nguyen Van Can signed Decision No. 2286/QD-TCHQ on appointing Tran Van Anh, Director of Office to hold position of Deputy Director of Da Nang Customs Department from September 8.
At the ceremony, Party Committee Secretary and Director of Da Nang Customs Department Quach Dang Hoa handed the decision to Tran Van Anh – the new Deputy Director of Da Nang Customs Department.
The Director of Da Nang Customs Department expressed his wish that Anh would continue to promote his enthusiasm and responsibility together with the leaders of the department to unite in leadership and comprehensively give directives to fullfil political and professional tasks of the unit, contributing to the development of Da Nang Customs Department.
At the ceremony, Anh thanked the trust and concern of the leaders of the General Department of Vietnam Customs, the support of leaders, officials and employees of Da Nang Customs Department. In the new position, Anh said that he would continue his dedication, efforts and solidarity to fulfill the assigned tasks.
By Quang Sơn/Thanh Thuy
- Legal Department of General Department of Vietnam Customs has new Deputy Director
- Appoint new Director of Risk Management Department
- GDVC appoints director of Finance and Logistics Department
- Vietnam Customs revokes many staff’s codes of customs broker
- GDVC rotates 20 division leaders
- Procedures for cancellation of decision on debt freezing and remission
- Memorandum of understanding signed on e-learning management system for Vietnam Customs
- City leader requires customs agency to better service to boost economic growth
- Many enterprises receives new decision on operation of customs brokers