Similar to previous years, the admission procedure of TGA is based on the high school transcript of the last 3 years 2020, 2019, 2018, followed by the IQ, EQ and face-to-face interviews to select 24 best candidates with the highest aspirations to participate in this free and high-quality vocational program
The Bosch TGA program was established over 100 years ago in Germany and has been adopted and developed in Vietnam since 2013. The curriculum includes 25% of the theoretical study time at the LILAMA2 International College of Technology, and 75% of practical training, during which time, apprentices can work with modern equipment at Bosch Powertrain Solutions Plant in Long Thanh, Dong Nai.
The TGA program equips students with practical experience and the opportunity to take on important positions upon graduation.
Nguyen Thi Xuan Thuong, a third year student (course 2017-2021) said, “This program provides young people with the opportunity to improve their employability. Being a TGA apprentice, besides being trained in knowledge and skills, thanks to the full tuition waiver and the monthly allowance, I can support my parents and become more financially independent.”
TGA (German: Technisch Gewebliche Ausbildung) can be understood as “Vocational training workshop”, is a concept that has been practiced and improved at Bosch more than 100 years ago. Until this day, TGA model has been adapted, with more than 100,000 apprentices in many countries around the world.
In Vietnam, TGA’s apprentices are well trained by a team of highly skilled professionals in a modern learning environment. All tuition fee and facilities are 100% sponsored by Bosch Group. The German standard program is designed to improve the employability of the country’s young labor force.
As of April 2020, 168 students have been studying at Bosch TGA (of which 24% are female students), 88 of them have graduated.
- Students opt for university instead of vocational training centers
- Nearly 5,400 volunteers take part in exam assistance program
- Education sector to improve vocational training scale and quality
- Vocational schools lacking learners
- Over 26,000 students sit 2nd round of national high school exam
- Australia helps train Vietnamese vocational education specialists
- Bosch launches new technology solution to support nursing mothers balancing work and motherhood
- Students nationwide sit for high school graduation exam
- ABG Leadership Institute announces 30 scholarships for Young Leaders Program