HÀ NỘI — F88 Business JSC on Tuesday signed a strategic co-operation agreement with KB Financial Group, the leading financial group in South Korea, via its subsidiaries of KB Securities (Korea) and KB Securities Vietnam (a Việt Nam-based member of KB Securities).
The co-operation creates a foundation for both parties to develop mutual business opportunities in Việt Nam under principles of respect, trust and goodwill.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Phùng Anh Tuấn, Chairman and General Director of F88 Company, said: “F88 is very happy and confident about the signing of a cooperation agreement with a leading financial group in Korea – KB Financial Group will open more opportunities for successful cooperation for both parties. This also helps F88 implement the strategy of becoming a financial convenience store chain with a variety of services for customers.”
Nguyễn Đức Hoàn, CEO of KB Securities Vietnam, said: “F88 has a wide distribution network, first-class retail location which delivers convenience to customers, strong sales force, sound customer service, advanced technological platforms and a high-performance management team. So, KB expects to distribute our financial products and services to Vietnamese clients with F88. Besides, KB Securities shall seek opportunities to raise capital for F88 from onshore and offshore investors through bonds or other financing mechanisms.” — VNS
- Add a securities company to Korean investors
- VietinBank and Tan Hoang Minh sign co-operation agreement
- Ecopark to house US international school
- Lien Viet Securities continues to sell 3 million shares of Sacombank
- Vietnam and New Zealand strengthen financial co-operation
- VN and New Zealand strengthen financial co-operation
- Proposal to include securities on list of essential services
- Thien Viet Securities poured an additional 100 billion VND into Thien Viet fund
- Many changes in derivative securities trading conditions