The information was disclosed during a recent meeting between the group’s leaders and the province’s Party Committee.
FLC Group, a strategic investor of the province, has been investing in several key projects in the locality.
Earlier, the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam proposed to build at Quang Tri Airport with a total investment of VND8,014 billion ($344 million).
The airport was planned to have a passenger terminal with capacity of 1 million passengers a year. Capital sources are expected to be mobilized from the State budget, corporate capital, and PPP investment.
If the project is approved, it will create an important contribution to the improvement of the transportation system, and become an important driving force in the socio-economic development of Quang Tri province, the group said.
In Quang Tri, the group and its subsidiary FLC Homes proposed to invest in several projects with a total investment of up to trillions of Vietnam dong.
Typically, the group of eco-tourism projects Gio Linh 1, Gio Linh 2 and Gio Linh 3 are implemented in Trung Giang commune, Gio Linh district, Quang Tri province with a total scale of more than 35.5 hectares and a total investment of VND1,300 billion.
Once completed, the project is expected to create jobs for more than 1,500 people. These projects are expected to contribute to the development of the tourism industry in the province.
- 3 corporations want to invest in airports more than 8,000 billion VND in Quang Tri
- New domestic airport proposed for Quang Tri province
- Vietnam estimates $15.8 bln budget for airport development
- More investors are proposing the project of Tuy Hoa airport urban complex
- Second airport in Hanoi added to draft planning
- Lending rates down: SBV
- Noi Bai airport may have capacity double to 63 million passengers by 2030
- ACV plans to pour more than 99,000 billion VND into the project of Long Thanh airport
- Work on Long Thanh international airport to start next month