The list of investors warning on UPCoM appeared a number of new names such as Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Song Da Engineering – Machinery while Da Nang Securities escaped from restricted trading.
On September 11, the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced the list of 163 companies in the investor warning list on the UPCoM trading system.
According to statistics, there are 16 companies with equity less than 10 billion VND, 136 companies with restricted transactions and 11 companies with suspended transactions.
Compared to the list published on August 26, the list of companies with an equity capital of less than 10 billion dong, appeared a new name, Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park Joint Stock Company (Ticker: HPI) due to equity in the semi-annual financial statements 2020 negative 1.8 billion.
In addition, in the recent announcement, Da Nang Securities JSC (Ticker: DSC) got rid of the list of restricted trading from 9/11 because the company announced information about the 2020 annual General Meeting of Shareholders and overcoming the cause of the securities in which trading is restricted.
In contrast, Song Da Mechanical – Machinery Erection Joint Stock Company (Ticker: MEC) is a new name added to this list because the equity in audited or reviewed financial statements is negative.
Below is a list of 163 companies subject to investor warnings on UPCoM, as of 2016.
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- VGT shares are out of the restricted trading list
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park reported a 6-fold increase in profit after review
- HVG restricted from trading on UPCoM
- IP developer Becamex to list on HOSE on August 31
- Reducing nearly 1,000 billion profit after auditing, Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park (HPI) net loss of 787 billion in 2019, negative equity
- Audited report turns Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park smile up-side down
- Self-trading Securities companies net bought 382 billion dong in the week of 10-14 August, focusing on blue-chip stocks
- Regulation on intraday trading to be developed
- Securities trading companies continued to net buy nearly 53 billion dong in trading week from 13-17 / 7