HCM CITY – The HCM City Department of Planning and Architecture is preparing a plan to turn several industrial parks and export processing zones into hi-tech industrial parks.
The hi-tech industrial parks will use modern technology such as automation, robots, design software, and other advanced technologies.
The move is part of the city’s industrial infrastructure development plan for 2020 – 2045 on which the department is working.
As part of land planning, priority will be given to industrial infrastructure, supporting industries, and hi-tech industries.
Existing industrial parks will also be upgraded, and incentives will be offered to encourage investment in the parks. – VNS
- Da Nang performs Covid-19 tests on workers in industrial parks, hi-tech parks
- Dong Nai Province establishes three more industrial parks
- Two 750-hectare industrial parks in Phu Tho have been added to the plan
- Three more 566 ha industrial parks in Hung Yen were added to the plan
- Enterprises in industrial parks urged to use hi-tech equipment
- The Prime Minister added 3 Hung Yen Industrial Zones in the total area of 567 ha to the plan
- HCMC plans to build a new hi-tech industrial park in Binh Chanh
- Enterprises in IPs urged to use hi-tech equipment
- Private schools in industrial parks receive gov’t support under 404 project