Mr. Nguyen Quang Hung, General Director of Napas became Chairman of the Board of Directors after Ms. Nguyen Tu Anh retired under the regime.
On September 10, the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) held a ceremony to announce and award the Decision on appointing the Representative of State Capital at Vietnam National Settlement Joint Stock Company (Napas).
Accordingly, Mr. Nguyen Quang Hung, the new Chairman of the Napas Board of Directors, was appointed as the representative of 60% of the State capital for the term 2020 – 2025 and assigned to be the General in charge of Napas, from August 29.
Mr. Nguyen Quang Hung received the decision on September 10. (Source: SBV)
At the same time, Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Quyen, Member of the Board of Directors cum Deputy General Director in charge of Napas’s Board of Management was appointed to represent 40% of the State capital in Napas for the term 2020 – 2025, from August 29.
Ms. Nguyen Tu Anh, former Chairman of the Napas Board of Directors for the term 2015 – 2020 and the previous representative of 60% of the state capital in Napas, is entitled to retire under the regime from September 1.
Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Quyen received the decision on September 10. (Source: SBV)
Before that, Mr. Hung worked at Information Technology Department – SBV since 1996. From August 2015, he was appointed as Deputy Director of Department of Information Technology – SBV. In January 2019, he was introduced and appointed to the position of General Director, a member of the Board of Directors of Napas.
He used to directly participate in and direct the implementation and operation of important IT systems of the State Bank such as Interbank Electronic Payment System (IBPS), Core Banking System (Corebanking), Accounting System, budgeting (ERP), bidding management system and open market operations (AOM),
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- HAX, KDH, BCG, AGG, TVB, MLS, SDG, TKU, NDN, MPT: Stock trading information
- SSI co-founder Nguyen Hong Nam takes over as new CEO
- Banking fees reduced for businesses providing transportation services
- Sara is about to privately offer 18 million shares, doubling capital
- DHC, VPB, TMS, EBA, PVY: Stock trading information
- ABS, CVN, TTZ, SAF, QHD, VNT, VTJ, EPC, PBC, TR1: Stock trading information
- STB, VNM, C32, CRE, ELC, QTP, BMF, LMH, YTC: Stock trading information
- Chairman Nam Kim Steel wants to buy 2 million shares of NKG, worth about VND 13 billion
- Ban Viet Bank closes the plan to increase capital by nearly 1,000 billion VND