Khahomex sold nearly 16 million DIG shares on May 19, but the transaction results are not reported until June 30.
On September 9, the Inspector of the State Securities Commission (SSC) issued a decision on the sanctioning of administrative violations in the field of securities and securities market for Investment and Service Joint Stock Company. Khanh Hoi (Khahomex – UPCoM: KHA), address: 360A Ben Van Don, Ward 1, District 4, HCMC.
Accordingly, this company was fined 45 million VND for not reporting on time the transaction results. Specifically, Khahomex is a related organization with Mr. Dinh Quang Hoan – member of the Board of Directors of Construction Investment and Development Corporation (HoSE: DIG) sold 15,966,720 DIG shares on the May 19th but reports transaction results on June 30).
In the May 19 session, Khahomex sold all of the aforementioned shares through an agreement method. That day, DIG had a put-through transaction of more than 16.3 million shares worth 207 billion dong, equivalent to an average agreement price of 12,684 dong / share. Thus, in total, DIG and Khahomex shares sold are worth about 202.5 billion dong.
Previously, Khahomex became a major shareholder of DIG when he bought 12.8 million of these shares during the period from December 17, 2018 to January 17, 2019, equivalent to 5.06% of DIG. After that, Khahomex bought more than 2.4 million shares when DIG issued 47.6 million preferred shares to existing shareholders at the issue price of 13,000 dong / share, issue rate 18.8%. . Along with enjoying 5% dividend, the number of DIG shares held by Khahomex was raised as above.
Source: ndh.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- PLX, VGC, MHC, DAH, JVC, TVC, VCR, PVM, QHD, TCI: Stock trading information
- HAX, KDH, BCG, AGG, TVB, MLS, SDG, TKU, NDN, MPT: Stock trading information
- ABS, CVN, TTZ, SAF, QHD, VNT, VTJ, EPC, PBC, TR1: Stock trading information
- PNJ, NAV, PGC, VDP, CMS, HDA, L61, CT3, QNS: Stock transaction information
- CSV, SFI, NKG, AAA, NHH, VPB, DPG, VOC, TMS, SWC: Stock transaction information
- Chairman Nam Kim Steel wants to buy 2 million shares of NKG, worth about VND 13 billion
- Notable stock event on July 22
- STB, VNM, C32, CRE, ELC, QTP, BMF, LMH, YTC: Stock trading information
- GEG, BCG, VSC, SFI, SPB, TNS, PNG: Stock trading information