Can Tho City People’s Committee has just released a document to revoke the policy of investment in the residential area of Lot 21, South Can Tho Urban Area.
Phu An residential area. (Photo: HCMC police).
Can Tho City People’s Committee has just decided to revoke the investment policy for the residential project block No. 21, KĐT Nam Can Tho, and at the same time assign the Department of Construction and the Department of Planning and Investment to study a plan to invite investors.
This project has been assigned investment policy by the city to 586 Traffic Construction Joint Stock Company since 2007, but has been slow to deploy for many years.
In 2009, Can Tho Newspaper informed about the progress of the project in Lot 21. Accordingly, this project has a size of about 185 hectares, invested by 586 Company with a total investment of VND 2,596 billion, expected to be completed in 2025.
In 2003, Company 586 was also assigned to invest in the implementation of a project at Lot No. 20 to build Phu An residential area. Lot 20 has an area of 145 hectares, the total investment is 969 billion dong.
Many projects on residential areas and resettlement in southern Can Tho urban area are behind schedule
In March this year, the Department of Construction of Can Tho City conducted a field visit to residential and resettlement projects in Nam Can Tho urban area, Cai Rang district.
However, the reality shows that most of the projects are behind schedule with many reasons, of which the main problem is site clearance.
Hunger with the Phu An residential project (Lot 20) of Company 586, started in late 2003, up to now has leveled 99.92%, but cannot complete the rest due to 1 households have not yet agreed to receive reimbursement, have not handed over the premises.
(Information from Can Tho Newspaper.)
Source: vietnambiz.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Thua Thien Hue calls for investment in a residential and commercial project of over VND 4,600 billion
- Hai Duong adjusts the progress of Newland residential projects
- Bac Ninh approved the task of detailed planning for the urban and service area of more than 100 hectares
- Phat Dat invested in a project of VND 1,742 billion in Quang Ngai
- Sam Son is about to have another FLC eco-urban area of 117 hectares
- The latest developments at Hon Lan resort of Nam Group
- Binh Dinh selects an investor of an urban tourism area of nearly VND 5,000 billion
- Hai Duong is about to have a residential and commercial service area of over 28 hectares
- Thanh Hoa appoints an investor of an urban area project of VND 1,158 billion
- Can Tho approves huge investment in Con Khuong New Urban Area project