According to Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange (HOSE), Japan Asia MB Capital Investment Fund (JAMBF) has registered to sell all of more than 3.05 million shares of Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MBBank, code MBB shares).
Trading purpose is to restructure the portfolio. The execution time is expected from September 7 to October 6, 2020, according to the matching order and agreement method on the exchange.
If the transaction is successful, JAMBF will no longer own any MBB shares.
Closing the session on September 3, MBB’s share price stood at 18,200 dong / share. It is estimated that according to this price range, JAMBF fund can earn about 55 billion dong if the transaction is completed.
It is known that Ms. Nguyen Thi Ngoc – a member of the Board of Directors of MBBank is currently the Chairman of the Board of Directors of MB Investment Fund Management Joint Stock Company (MB Capital) – the management unit of JAMBF.
Source: bizlive.vn – Translated by fintel.vn
- Deputy General Director Nam Bay Bay wants to sell off NBB shares
- Dragon Capital’s investment fund finished buying over 2.8 million ACB shares
- Floating bank shares: Exciting foreign fund transactions, securities proprietary trading and internal shareholders
- General Director of Ocean Group Joint Stock Company registered to buy 1 million OGC shares
- Notable stock event on July 15
- GTNfoods wants to take profit of 1 million treasury shares, expected 65% profit after 7 months of buying
- Two Japanese shareholders to sell 25% stake in JVC
- Notable stock event on July 16
- Gelex Chairman spent about VND 250 billion to buy 15 million GEX shares
- Kido Foods is about to pay special dividends, unsubscribe from trading all KDF shares