VCN – According to the statistics, as of January 2020, 982 administrative procedures of the Ministry of Finance have been provided with online public service. Of which, 114 procedures have been provided with online public service at level 1; 364 procedures at level 2, 197 procedures at level 3 and more than 300 procedures at level 4.
|Illustrative photo: Source: internet.|
In terms of tax, online tax declaration system has been launched in 63 local tax branches with 99.86 percent of enterprises participating and 12 million dossiers which have been received; the number of enterprises applying e-tax payment was 99.5 percent and e-tax refund was 93.3 percent.The provision of online public services has directly supported people and enterprises, especially in customs and tax areas.
In addition, the system to issue e-tax invoices with verification code has been piloted in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang; the exchange of information on e-tax payment among tax authority, customs authority, treasury and commercial banks has been enhanced.
In term of customs, doing e-customs procedures in all customs units thanks to VNACSS/VCIS; launching e-payment gateway at all customs departments; expanding the connection of administrative procedures and public services via National Single Window mechanism with the participation of 13 of 14 ministries and sectors and 173 administrative procedures; exchanging e-certificate of origin form D with five ASEAN economic members via ASEAN Single Window.
|98 percent of administrative procedures’ dossiers are solve via online |
VCN – In the first six months of 2019, the Customs sector handled nearly 6.3 million dossiers, ...
Moreover, the Ministry of Finance has issued a regulation on questions and answers automatically on the e-Portal of the Ministry of Finance., received and answered nearly 700 questions. To date, the Ministry of Finance is completing the e-process on receiving and handling administrative via online public services at level 3 and level 4 on the Ministry of Finance’s online public service system.
By Hong Van/ Huyen Trang
- Da Nang: Imported goods for aid implemented on Online Publice Service at level 4
- Finance sector makes efforts to reform, continuing to gain many positive results
- Encourage taxpayers to use tax service through National Single Window
- Focusing on building national finance database
- Ha Noi Tax Department pilots online tax booking app
- Digitalization solutions available for Finance operations
- Administrative reform progress in the finance sector maintained
- What has the Ministry of Finance done to consistently lead the ICT Index?
- 6 public services introduced on national public services portal