HÀ NỘI — Samsung Vietnam will continue to receive support from the Vietnamese Government and agencies to develop in Viet Nam.
This statement was released by Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuan Phuc at a meeting with Samsung Vietnam General Director Choi Joo Ho in Ha Noi on Tuesday.
Phuc said he was delighted to know that despite COVID-19, Samsung Vietnam has still ensured production and trade and maintained its export targets.
He also lauded the group for launching the construction of a large research and development centre in Ha Noi.
Phuc expected Samsung to continue doing long-term business in Viet Nam, helping to turn the country into its production hub, develop supporting industries and train high-quality workforce in the country.
Choi thanked the Vietnamese Government, the Prime Minister, ministries, agencies and localities for their support for Samsung.
Having presented the company’s long-term business plan in Viet Nam, he expressed his wish to continue receiving further support and pledged to ensure production, business and export targets, thus helping the Vietnamese Government achieve the dual goal of preventing and controlling COVID-19, and recovering the economy. — VNS
- PM strongly commits to aid Samsung Vietnam
- PM urges Samsung to invest in semi-conductor manufacturing plant in Vietnam
- 5,000 more S.Korean experts, businesspeople waiting to enter Vietnam
- Samsung will start construction of the largest part of Southeast Asia’s largest R&D center in October
- Samsung executive to visit Vietnam for investment expansion plans
- ‘Samsung Prince’ visits Vietnam, plans to build a battery factory for electric cars
- Samsung helps Vietnam train 200 molding technicians
- Samsung heir to seek business opportunities in 3-day Vietnam trip
- Samsung denies moving part of Việt Nam smartphone production to India
- Samsung will build a research and development center in Hanoi