The Hung Thinh VinaWealth Stock Investment Fund under VinaCapital registered to buy 260,000 KDH shares of Khang Dien House. Previously, the fund did not own any KDH shares.
VinaCapital Member Fund – Hung Thinh VinaWealth Stock Investment Fund (VEOF) announces registration to buy 260,000 KDH shares of Khang Dien House Business Investment Joint Stock Company to restructure its investment portfolio. The transaction is expected to be done by the method of agreement and order matching in the period from August 14 to September 12.
It is known that VEOF had not previously owned any KDH shares. If the transaction is completed, Vinawealth’s ownership in Khang Dien will be 0.14%.
Two individuals involved in the organization of the transaction are Ms. Nguyen Thi Dieu Phuong – Independent Member of the Board of Directors and Ms. Vuong Hoang Thao Linh – Member of the Supervisory Board at Khang Dien House.
Regarding KDH shares trading of VinaCapital group, in June, the Vietnam Market Access Equity Fund bought 164,800 shares out of 200,000 registered shares, increasing its ownership to 0.1%.
In contrast, the other two member funds had a move to divest from Khang Dien House. Specifically, VinaCapital Fund Management Joint Stock Company withdrew all 14,000 shares of KDH bought earlier while Kiwoom Vietnam Tomorrow Securities Master Fund [Equity] sold 70,080 shares, reducing the ownership rate to 0.06%.
Regarding business results, accumulated in the first 6 months of 2020, Khang Dien House recorded 1,486 billion dong in net revenue and 408 billion dong in after-tax profit, up 19% and 90% respectively over the same period.
KDH’s stock price movement since the beginning of 2020. Source: Tradingview
- Khang Điền House to pay dividend in cash and shares
- Khang Dien officially holds 99% capital in Nam Phu Real Estate
- Khang Dien reported double profit in the second quarter of 2020
- GEG, BCG, VSC, SFI, SPB, TNS, PNG: Stock trading information
- Notable stock event on July 15
- Investment fund movement on August 3-9: VinaCapital gathered KDC, Dragon Capital sold HDG
- Notable stock event on July 22
- VGC flourishes, Red investment still unsuccessfully sells over 5 million shares of Viglacera
- Nam Kim Steel bought 10 million treasury shares at VND 7,800 / share
- Notable stock event on July 16