HCM City (VNA) – After five years of development, Timo, the first digital banking platform in Vietnam, has decided to join forces with a new banking partner – VietCapitalBank – to deliver more rapid innovation and a better experience for customers.
The new app is called Timo Plus, an improved version of Timo that will continue to be the leading digital banking platform in the country when it launches in September, Timo said in its press release.
With an intuitive and user-friendly interface of Timo Plus, users can conveniently send and receive payments, manage savings and investments, borrow money, and create financial plans.
The transition is expected to be completed on September 8, 2020. After this date, Timo customers will no longer have use of the current app./.VNA
- Timo joins hands with Viet Capital Bank as new banking partner
- Timo officially moves to new banking partner
- Timo joins hands with Viet Capital Bank as its new banking partner
- Timo secures $20-million funding led by Square Peg
- Digital banking an option for quality human resource
- Banks’ digital transformation in need of new legal framework
- Singapore to launch new digital platform to fight illicit banking transactions
- Financial Wellness & Digital Money Management Apps are Key to Igniting Vietnam’s Digital Banking Boom
- MSB offers a truly digital onboarding experience for its customers with e-KYC