Thuy Duong Phat Company is carrying out procedures to import 1,000 commercial hogs at Bo Y border gate in Kon Tum Province to transport them to Dong Nai Province. (Photo: SGGP)
After importing pigs from Thailand to Vietnam, the source of pigs in Thailand began to fall into scarcity, resulting in insufficient quality of pigs. Therefore, Thuy Duong Phat Company stopped importing pigs for a short time to look for new and prestigious suppliers to continue importing porkers to Vietnam.
After being checked by the veterinary officers of Vietnam and Thailand, Thuy Duong Phat Company was granted permission to import pigs from Thailand’s Wangnamyen Intertrade Limited Partnership.
By Thanh Hai – Translated by Thanh Nha
- Price of pigs in Vietnam cools down thanks to import of live pigs
- Vietnam imports an additional 2,470 live pigs from Thailand
- Large number of pigs imported into Vietnam from Thailand
- First 500 live pigs imported from Thailand arrive
- Eight Vietnamese businesses eligible to import pigs from Thailand
- 2,500 pigs imported from Thailand
- First Thai pigs imported into Vietnam
- Vietnamese businesses massively import breeding pigs from Thailand
- No cheating in import procedure of pigs through Lao Bao border gate