The bank was voted as a bank with creative products and services in 2021.
Furthermore, Agribank has repeatedly been recognized and honored by international partners for card services.
In early 2022, the bank won two awards from JCB for “Leadership in Payment Volume 2021” and “Leadership in Debit Payment Volume Growth 2021”.
It also received three other prizes for its cards, including “Leadership in Merchant Sales Volume 2022”, “Leadership in Debit Card Growth” and one of the banks with the highest levels of data compliance awarded by Mastercard.
Agribank was also honored with the “Leadership in Contactless Penetration Growth” by international card organization Visa.
Bank for community
During its 35 years of development, besides business missions, Agribank has carried out many meaningful and humanitarian social programs to ensure social welfare and community development.
Agribank annually spends hundreds of billions of Vietnam dong (VN1 billion = $42,590) conducting social welfare programs, focusing on poverty alleviation, education, healthcare, rural transport, and the support for poor people, those living in remote areas, ethnic minority groups, among others.
In 2021, Agribank launched a long-term sponsorship program across the country to provide prompt, practical and quick support nationwide, contributing to fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
With its positive contributions, Agribank was honored as a typical bank for the community in 2021.Having pioneered in corporate social responsibility activities over the past many years, Agribank has been recognized as an enterprise with awesome responsibility for social welfare and community growth and a bank for the community by the Vietnamese Party and state, as well as a bank with excellent corporate social responsibility practices in Southeast Asia by Asian Banking & Finance.
- Home Credit wins two Visa Awards
- Sacombank JCB cards continue to lead market
- VIB wins most Mastercard awards in Viet Nam and region
- Agribank reported a profit of nearly 13,000 billion
- Agribank and FWD Vietnam enter bancassurance partnership
- Home Credit receives the Visa Award for the third year in a row
- BAC A BANK offers new credit cards with incentives
- Vietnamese consumers using less cash, more cards: study
- Vietnam will replace the magnetic stripe card by EMV chip cards starting March 2021