The independent recognition from IFR Asia reaffirms the expertise and solution-driven approach of Citi’s capital markets and advisory teams in developing and executing complex transactions for clients in an ever-changing and challenging macro-environment.
IFR Asia said, “Citi’s pan-Asian footprint and diverse sector coverage made it a bastion of stability, while its commercial bank enabled it to give issuers more options amidst the rapidly changing market conditions.”
Jan Metzger, head of Asia-Pacific Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory at Citi added, “This win is a recognition of the strength of Citi’s franchise, the competitive advantage of our global network, and the passion and energy of our teams. We would like to thank our clients for their trust in Citi, and for choosing us as their partner to support their banking requirements.”
In Vietnam, on March 17 Citi was honoured at the Golden Dragon Awards 2023 for its role as an Outstanding Foreign-Invested Enterprise promoting green investment, digital transformation, and sustainable development. Citi also won the Digital Bank of the Year 2022-2023 Certificate at the ceremony.
The independent recognition from IFR Asia reaffirms the expertise and solution-driven approach of Citi’s capital markets and advisory teams.
Vietnam Citi country officer Ramachandran A.S. said “The award is a recognition of Citi’s continuous efforts to drive environmental, social, and governance adoption in Vietnam. We have been financing and facilitating a wide array of climate solutions, from renewable energy and clean technology to carbon credits, to help accelerate the country’s transition to a low-carbon economy.”
The Golden Dragon Awards have become the largest annual event to acknowledge the achievements of reputable foreign-invested enterprises in Vietnam. The programme has been held every year since 2001.
“Citi is proud to facilitate foreign investments into Vietnam and support the foreign investment sector here. Our strategy in Vietnam is to continue doing what we do best – corporate and institutional banking for large companies and financial institutions with cross-border needs – and simultaneously support Vietnam’s ambitions to build a more sustainable future,” said Ramachandran A.S.
- Citi named Best Bank in Asia at Euromoney Awards for Excellence
- Citi completes sale of Viet Nam consumer banking business to UOB group
- Citi completes sale of Vietnam consumer banking business
- Citi Announces Tibor Pandi as Singapore Citi Country Officer
- Citi named among top 50 FIEs in Vietnam
- Citibank Singapore Appoints Matt Read as Retail Banking Head
- Citi has completed the sale of its retail banking and consumer credit card businesses in Vietnam
- Brandywine Realty Trust to Present at the Citi 2023 Global
- Citi forecasts positive outlook for Vietnamese economy
- The Shell Citi Card: 25 Years of Fuel to Peso efficiency