HCMC – FLC’s Vice Chairwoman and General Director Bui Hai Huyen and two other deputy general directors, Dam Ngoc Bich and Le Thi Truc Quynh, tendered their resignations today, February 27.
Bui Hai Huyen, aged 47, was appointed general director in March 2020.
She had also served as vice chairwoman of the board since the extraordinary general meeting in July 2021, after many FLC executives had been prosecuted and detained for allegedly appropriating assets last year.
The board today also received the resignation letters from deputy general directors Dam Ngoc Bich and Le Thi Truc Quynh, who are taking charge of the FLC’s real estate business and finance sector, respectively.
With three leaders resigning simultaneously, the number of senior executives who have resigned since 2022 is six.
FLC still has six deputy general directors.
The general meeting, which is expected to be convened on March 4, will select new board members to find replacements for Huyen and those who have left.
- FLC General Director resigns
- FLC Group gets new general director
- FLC appoints new CEO
- Member of Viettel Post’s Board of Directors is Deputy General Director of Military Insurance (MIC)
- FLC vice chair seeks to resign as HAI board member
- Luong Thi Cam Tu succeeds Yasuhiro Saitoh as new chairwoman of Eximbank
- Vietnam Airlines’ new General Director appointed
- BIDV Insurance sets a target of 241 billion dong of pre-tax profit
- Novaland’s former chairman leaves board of directors
- Hai Phat Invest (HPX) increased charter capital, replaced a member of the Board of Directors