The Board of Directors of Masan Group (Masan Group – MSN) has just passed a resolution appointing Mr. Danny Le as the CEO of Masan Group for a 5-year term. The official appointment decision takes effect from June 19.
Source: Masan Group
Mr. Danny Le was born in 1984, holds a Bachelor’s degree from Bowdoin University, USA. Prior to joining Masan, Mr. Danny Le was an analyst, Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley during 2006-2010.
Around this time, Mr. Danny Le has participated in many M&A deals and capital market transactions and privatized for many customers around the globe.
Joining Masan Group in 2010, Mr. Danny Le currently holds the position of Chief Strategy and Development Officer at Masan, who has an important role in building the growth strategy of Masan Group, as well as directly organize M&A transactions to build the strategic foundation of the Group.
Talking about the prospects of Masan Group, Mr. Danny Le believes that “Masan will become the first Vietnamese company to be recognized by the world as a unicorn in the consumer industry, which is the core mission of the collective as well as each Masan people “.
- Vietnam’s Masan changes retail brands VinMart, VinMart+ to WinMart, WinMart+
- Alibaba pours capital into Masan’s subsidiary
- Masan Group plans to issue a maximum of 5.8 million ESOP shares
- VinMart, VinMart+ to be renamed as WinMart this year
- South Korean investor pours $340 mln in a subsidiary of Masan Group
- Masan owns 20% of Phuc Long tea & coffee store chain
- Mitsubishi buys 10 pct stake in Masan mining unit
- Masan to buy out Vinacafe
- Betting on Masan’s offline-to-online strategy, securities firms elevate MSN stock value