NDO – The Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade and the Vietnam Trade Promotion Centre for Agriculture jointly launched the Vietnamese Goods Week and a trade fair promoting safe agricultural products at No.489 Hoang Quoc Viet Street in Hanoi on June 19.
At the event, there are nearly 150 pavilions showcasing various types of consumer goods, industrial products, products from craft villages, agricultural goods, seafood, organic food and products under the ‘One Commune, One Product’ programme.
Deputy Director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan said that through the Vietnamese Goods Week and the trade fair, enterprises have a great opportunity to promote their brands and products while boosting consumption of Vietnamese goods.
Hanoi City has held various events to ease difficulties for enterprises and foster economic growth following the COVID-19 pandemic, including trade fairs bringing local specialties to Hanoi, a concentrated promotion programme, and a trade fair of Vietnamese goods, among others.
The event will run until June 21.
- Stimulating consumption demand for Vietnamese products
- Ninh Binh OCOP products introduced to Hanoi consumers
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair to boost sales of Vietnamese products in AEON network
- Lao Cai to host trade fair for northern OCOP products this month
- Fair for farming, OCOP products in the North opens this month
- Launching 2021 OCOP Vietnam Craft Villages and Products Online Fair
- Made-in-Vietnam Goods Week held in Hanoi to stimulate consumption
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair features OCOP products from 26 cities and provinces
- Vietnam to host week for promotion of Made-in-Vietnam goods