Singapore-based renewables firm EDPR Sunseap is eyeing north Asian economies as well as Vietnam and Australia to expand its utility-scale growth capacity, said a company executive on Wednesday.
- EDPR Sunseap concludes acquisition of two solar PV projects in Vietnam
- EDPR acquires two solar projects in Vietnam
- Vietnam among the few economies to have positive growth in 2020: IMF
- Vietnam is among rare economies to have maintained positive growth in 2020
- Plant-based food startup Eat Just to set up first Asian factory in Singapore
- PetroVietnam to invest in renewables amid shrinking crude oil production
- Bamboo Airways eyes direct route to Australia