HCMC – The Management Board of Ha Tinh Construction Investment Projects plans to start work on Ha Tinh’s East Beltway Project with an investment of VND950 billion.
The project was approved on December 8, 2020, by the Ha Tinh People’s Council. The investment of VND950 billion will come from the central budget and other funds mobilized by the contractors.
The total length of the beltway is roughly 16.4 kilometers, starting at Provincial Road 9 and ending at National Highway 1, with a width of 35 meters. The project is expected to be completed by 2025.
The aim of the project is to promote Ha Tinh’s socioeconomic development and urban expansion and effectively tap the surrounding land resources and the improvement of Ha Tinh’s infrastructure.
- Compensation rates proposed for land along Beltway No. 3
- Can Tho to break ground on VND4-trillion beltway project
- Ha Tinh eyes $43 million resort project
- Phat Dat invested in a project of VND 1,742 billion in Quang Ngai
- HCMC proposes three options for Beltway 4 direction
- May – Diem Sai Gon won a project of nearly 1,200 billion dong in Ha Tinh
- Vingroup seeks to build auto plant in Ha Tinh
- Breakthrough in Traffic Infrastructure
- About US$3.7 billion to be invested in Hanoi’s ring road 4 construction