HCMC – Development Investment Construction JSC, whose shares are traded on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange under the code DIG, will issue 100 million shares to its existing shareholders.
The share issue will be conducted in the first quarter next year, at the price of VND15,000 per share, the local media reported.
The real estate developer looks to earn VND1.5 trillion from the share sale and invest the money in the Long Tan tourism and residential project in Dong Nai Province’s Nhon Trach District. The project, covering an area of some 332 hectares, gained the prime minister’s approval in 2017.
At the close today, December 8, DIG shot up to its upper limit and reported a matching volume of over 17 million shares, amid the upbeat mood on the market.
Many big-cap stocks made strong gains at the end, driving the VN-Index of the HCMC bourse up 9.51 points, or 0.91%, from the session earlier, at 1,050.53. Among 334 winners, 35 closed at their ceiling prices. Some 917 million shares worth VND15.5 trillion changed hands, up 10% in volume from the previous session.
Many bank stocks were traded in positive territory, with STB, TCB and EIB finishing at their upper limits.
Real estate developer NVL continued its downtrend, but took the lead by liquidity on bourse with 68 million shares changing hands.
On the Hanoi exchange, the HNX-Index added 5.44 points, or 2.59%, against the previous session, at 215.37, with 138 gainers and 50 losers.
Securities firm SHS closed up and was the most actively traded stock with a matching volume of 33.6 million shares.
- PNJ to issue over 82 million bonus shares
- KSB to issue over 38 million shares
- PTB cancels share issue plan
- TLH to issue over 10.2 million shares to pay dividend
- SGT to sell 74 million shares to current shareholders
- Strong demand send stock index up
- Stock market closes in downbeat mood
- VEC seeks advance capital for Ben Luc-Long Thanh expy project
- VN-Index gains ground despite negative Covid-19 mood
- NovaGroup to offload 150 million NVL shares