HCMC – The northern province of Bac Ninh has attracted more than US$2 billion in new foreign direct investments (FDI).
This year Bac Ninh has seen 124 new projects registered with a total investment of US$318.8 million, up 7.8% in the total number of projects.
There have been 118 projects FDI projects adding US$1.67 billion in capital.
Foreign investors have also spent US$47.5 million contributing capital to and acquiring shares from companies in the country.
So far, the province has had 1,799 valid FDI projects with total capital amounting to over US$23.1 billion.
Bac Ninh has stepped up administrative reforms and made the investment environment more favorable.
- Report on foreign direct investment in the eight months of 2020
- Vinh Phuc Attracts 21 Projects in Jan - Sep
- Bac Ninh attracts 119 FDI projects in January-August
- Vietnam attracts US$15.67 billion in FDI in six months
- FDI inflows decrease 7 per cent in the first seven months
- Registered foreign investment down, disbursement up in first four months
- Vietnam attracts nearly 16.8 bln USD in FDI in eight months
- FDI commitments to Vietnam down 15% to US$15.67 billion in H1
- FDI disbursement surges in seven months