HCMC – NovaGroup and Sokimex Investment Group have signed a deal to develop a 115-hectare urban area in the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap.
The two sides expect to complete legal procedures for the Blue Dragon project in the first quarter of next year and start work on the project in the next quarter.
The Blue Dragon project will have various modern facilities such as a Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, a 1,000-seat wedding and convention center, a wholesale market, a commercial and service complex, international hospitals, education centers, and the Tan Chau-Hong Ngu terminal.
Blue Dragon is part of the Mekong Smart City inter-regional planning project developed by NovaGroup, including the border gate economic zones in An Giang and Dong Thap provinces, urban areas, industrial parks, export processing zones, artificial intelligence hubs, and commercial centers.
- Can Tho approves huge investment in Con Khuong New Urban Area project
- Thanh Hoa appoints an investor of an urban area project of VND 1,158 billion
- More investors are proposing the project of Tuy Hoa airport urban complex
- Dong Thap plans bridge project over Tien River
- Binh Dinh selects an investor of an urban tourism area of nearly VND 5,000 billion
- Bac Ninh approved the task of detailed planning for the urban and service area of more than 100 hectares
- Thua Thien Hue calls for investment in a residential and commercial project of over VND 4,600 billion
- Hanoi approved the urban planning project of nearly 614 hectares in Dong Anh
- Binh Dinh adjusted the project planning of Phat Dat