It is an annual event of the agriculture and rural development industry. This year's fair has 150 standard booths and 1,200 square metres of specially designed display floor space.
It is organised to promote and honour traditional craft villages, skilled artisans and craftsmen and to introduce unique models of craft villages and craft streets across the country.
The fair also aims to introduce and promote the One Commune One Product (OCOP) programme, connect consumption of OCOP products as well as some local specialties with traditional and modern consumption channels.
It will also attract investment, encourage the development of potentials of culture, tourism and rural industries, restore and develop professions, promote national identity, and strengthen value chain links.
- Launching 2021 OCOP Vietnam Craft Villages and Products Online Fair
- Agriculture and OCOP products fair opens in Hoa Binh
- Trade fair promotes OCOP of Hanoi
- 275 products qualified for OCOP standards
- Fair for farming, OCOP products in the North opens this month
- Festival promotes agricultural and OCOP products linked to Hanoi tourism
- Lao Cai to host trade fair for northern OCOP products this month
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair features OCOP products from 26 cities and provinces
- Ninh Binh OCOP products introduced to Hanoi consumers