HCMC – Nguyen Phuong Dong, a major shareholder of Ha Do Group JSC, which trades its HDG shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange, has sold 930,000 HDG shares.
The share sale sent Dong’s ownership in the real estate company falling to 16.2 million shares, or a 6.62% stake.
In mid-September, Viet Capital Securities JSC sold 436,700 HDG shares to cut its stake in the firm to 4.85%, or 11.9 million shares, from 5.03%. After the transaction, the securities firm is no longer a major shareholder of HDG.
Meanwhile, some of its foreign shareholders have announced their purchases of HDG shares. In specifics, DC Developing Markets Strategies Public Limited Company, a member of Dragon Capital, bought 100,000 HDG shares, while Norges Bank acquired 200,000 HDG shares.
Between January and September, Ha Do posted VND2.5 trillion in revenue, up 2% year-on-year, and VND1 trillion in after-tax profit, up 42.7% year-on-year.
In 2022, the firm looks to book VND3.7 trillion in revenue and VND1.3 trillion in after-tax revenue.
Closing the trading session today, November 3, HDG gained over 1%, extending its winning streak for a second straight session.
On the HCMC bourse, the VN-Index slid 3.38 points, or 0.33%, from the session earlier, at 1,019.81, with 166 gainers and 274 losers. Over 442 million shares worth VND7.8 trillion changed hands, down 28% in volume and 27% in value, against the previous session.
Real estate developers NVL and PDR were among the drags of the index, losing 6.7% and 3.6%, respectively. Many bluechips such as low-cost carrier VJC and lenders ACB and BID also ended down.
Bank stock STB closed up and took the lead by liquidity on bourse with a matching volume of 20.6 million shares.
With 49 advancers and 105 decliners, the HNX-Index of the Hanoi exchange lost 0.92 points, or 0.44%, from the session earlier, at 210.74, dragged by largecaps.
- Dragon Capital no longer major shareholder of Gelex
- Dragon Capital sold over 2.3 million HDG shares
- Ban Viet Securities to sell all 29.42 million shares in DIG
- Khahomex was fined for incorrectly reporting the results of selling nearly 16 million DIG shares
- Japanese firm acquires 23.7 per cent stake at Transimex
- Deputy General Director Nam Bay Bay wants to sell off NBB shares
- Gelex completes acquiring shares at Viglacera
- Việt Nam’s biggest shipping firm reduces charter capital
- Two Japanese shareholders to sell 25% stake in JVC
- Macquarie Bank buys 2.3 million FPT shares