HCMC – The HCMC Tax Department has been told to provide the Ministry of Public Security (MPS) with information about over 700 companies active in the southern city to help with an ongoing investigation.
The required information includes tax codes, financial reports, tax returns and business operations, a representative of the department told Phap Luat Online yesterday, November 2.
The department was also asked to provide MPS with information about these businesses’ tax declarations and obligations, with most of them being joint stock and construction companies.
As the number of businesses in question is huge and they are located citywide, the HCMC Tax Department will assign its local offices to collect the information.
- HCMC to impose e-health declaration mandate starting tomorrow
- Two provinces ordered to provide documents on Covid repatriation flights
- Workers in HCMC must make daily health declarations
- HCMC Trade Dept asked to research locations for three major logistics centers
- HCMC's Covid-19 death toll revised up by 69
- HCMC presents online Covid-19 map
- HCMC Information and Communications Dept gets new head
- HCMC to allow workers to stay at factories
- HCMC told to choose optimal solution to build An Phu Intersection