HANOI – FPT Software, a unit of FPT Corporation, has announced its partnership with Julie Sandlau, one of the world’s leading jewelry producers, to build a smart jewelry manufacturing facility in Vietnam.
The plant will be developed at the Hoa Lac hi-tech park in Hanoi City and be completed by the end of 2023.
Through the cooperation, FPT Software becomes Julie Sandlau’s strategic partner, providing the Danish firm with an exclusive roadmap to build its first smart factory and transforming its traditional jewelry manufacturing process with digital technologies like automation and artificial intelligence.
The partnership is expected to enhance FPT Software’s presence in the Nordic region and incorporate digital technologies into Julie Sandlau’s production line.
In addition, the strategic step allows Julie Sandlau to expand its operations to such a strategic market like Vietnam and target potential customers.
“Julie Sandlau is our first-ever client in the jewelry manufacturing industry. I believe this partnership will allow us to strengthen our workforce and experience, particularly in providing digital transformation solutions for future manufacturing clients,” said FPT Software Europe CEO Hai Le.
- FPT Software partners with OutSystems to develop low-code platforms in Japan
- Tuya Announced a Partnership with WinSharp to Accelerate the Digitalization of India's Manufacturing Industry
- Lo Lo women's silver jewelry
- LEGO Group to build new factory in Vietnam
- Vingroup, US firm become strategic partners in digital transformation
- Vietnam attends ‘2020 Collision from Home’ tech conference
- Bosch Global Software Technologies opens new center in Hanoi
- DrAidTM, artificial intelligence software for the treatment of COVID-19
- DOJI Corporation was honored with the Outstanding Asia Pacific Enterprise Award in 2020
- Changhong Ranked Among China's Top 50 Intelligent Manufacturing Enterprises