HUE – From October 21 to 24, representatives of Thailand and Vietnam’s Thua Thien-Hue Province exchanged visits to boost tourism cooperation.
According to the Thua Thien-Hue Tourism Department, the mutual tourism promotion is part of a plan to make the most of charter flights to Thailand in the coming time.
On the evening of October 21, a delegation of 30 members from the National Administration of Tourism, the Thailand Travel Association, the Thailand Food and Tourism Association, and a number of major Thai travel agencies arrived at the Phu Bai Airport via charter flights operated by Vietjet Air, Vietnam’s low-cost carrier.
The delegation visited and experienced traditional and modern tourist products in Thua Thien-Hue.
On October 23, the Thua Thien-Hue Tourism Department and Tourism Association held a meeting with the Thai delegation. On this occasion, Vietnamese firms took the opportunity to promote unique tourist products to Thailand, such as the rich culinary tradition of the citadel or traditional costumes of Vietnam, ao dai.
On October 21, a delegation of Thua Thien-Hue, comprising Nguyen Thanh Binh, vice chairman of the Thua Thien-Hue People’s Committee, and representatives of relevant agencies in the province, visited Bangkok.
The visit aimed to boost ties between Thua Thien-Hue and Bangkok and introduce Thua Thien-Hue as a friendly destination to foreign travelers, focusing on the Hue Festival 2023.
- Vietnam Airlines, Huế to boost tourism cooperation
- Events designed to attract visitors to Thua Thien – Hue on National Day holiday
- Nearly 100 travel agencies survey popular locations in Da Nang
- Vietnam begins dioxin remediation at A So airport in Thua Thien Hue
- Heritage of central localities on show for Ho Chi Minh City citizens
- APEC should enhance coordination to promote international tourism
- Japanese gov’t helps Thua Thien – Hue flood victims
- Thua Thien - Hue to host Vietnam Film Festival 2021
- Vietjet Air promoting tourism in Nghe An