Ho Chi Minh City-based enterprises successfully inked 22 venture deals worth a combined US$400 million during the first three quarters of 2022.
- Why venture investors eye Vietnam as the destination for their capital?
- Vietnamese airlines inked big jet-engine deals with U.S firms
- NTT and QD.TEK establish joint venture to develop a new data center in HCMC
- Tech investment value fell in H1 2020 in Vietnam due to Covid-19 impact
- Joint venture oilfield produce 1 million tonnes of crude
- Australian Group announced to pour 350 million USD to establish joint venture industrial real estate in Vietnam
- Vietnamese-Lao joint venture contributes to national vaccine fund