Based on a Wall Road Journal (WSJ) article, Tether’s (USDT) stability sheet is in such unhealthy form that merely a 0.3% loss within the worth of its reserve belongings would possibly “render Tether technically bancrupt.”
- What is Tether (USDT)? The most widely adopted stablecoins
- Ukraine requires donations in cryptocurrency in tether, ether or bitcoin
- KuCoin Is Giving Away 2-5 USDT FREE On P2P Purchase!
- How hackers stole $600 million in cryptocurrency, the largest theft in the industry’s history
- US journal Vietnam among US top 3 buying geographies
- What is USD Coin (USDC): the world’s leading digital dollar stablecoin
- SOL, LINK and 3 more altcoins to watch in February
- Binance: Collect the Best Wishes & Share $38,888 in Rewards!
- Bitcoin Technical Analysis January 27th