Investing enterprise 21Shares’ dad or mum firm, 21.co, has raised $25 million in a capital spherical that was headed by Marshall Wace.
- Ava Labs Has Raised $350 million; The Firm’s Valuation Is Now At $5.25 Billion
- Vietnam fin-tech firm’s valuation above $1 billion after raised over $250mn in Series B funding
- Reliance Retail to receive $1b from GIC, TPG
- Japan’s ENEOS Corp. raises holding stakes in Petrolimex to 9%
- Hivemapper Has Raised $18M In Funding To Construct A Decentralized Mapping Community.
- Việt Nam’s biggest shipping firm reduces charter capital
- Accel, Vertex Ventures infuse fresh funds into Indian social commerce startup GlowRoad
- Tencent, CICC co-lead $153m round for Chinese fresh produce supply chain firm
- Hung Thinh Land plans to raise $200 mln in 2023 IPO, seeking valuation at $2 bln