Incheon is one of South Korea’s largest export hubs with many key industrial production complexes. Its businesses introduced diverse products ranging from cosmetics-beauty equipment, instant food, smart home appliances to education products, medical instruments, electronic devices and industrial equipment.
Kim Yo Keun, director of Prime Co Lt, which specialises in manufacturing dishwashers, said: “The Vietnamese market is still a potential market for Korean businesses. Our company is working hard to meet Viet Nam's demand for dishwashers. Currently, Prime's exports to Viet Nam reach 300 million won (US$213 million)/year.”
Pham Ngoc Ba, director of Viet-Han VIC Media JSC, highly valued the role of the trade fair and wished to find potential Korean partners at this event.
“Businesses faced many difficulties in the past two years due to the pandemic. Direct meetings in trade promotion activities will help businesses quickly find their product sources as well as reliable partners,” Ba said.
The year 2022 marks the 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Viet Nam and the Republic of Korea. Over the years, the two countries have continuously strengthened their extensive cooperation in many fields and recorded many great achievements. Korea and Viet Nam have become each other's strategic partners and Viet Nam has always been a key partner and top priority in the South Korea's New Southern Policy.
In 2022, KOTRA Hanoi plans to connect more than 1,300 Korean businesses with more than 1,000 Vietnamese buyers through 80 trade events in both face-to-face and online forms.
- 58 RoK enterprises in search for Vietnamese partnership
- First offline trade meeting between Vietnamese and Ulsan enterprises set for June
- Samsung adds spark to Việt Nam’s electronic components industry
- Viet Nam, RoK promote cooperation in trade, industry, energy
- VN Trade Promotion Department lauds ASEAN export opportunites
- RoK businesses seek investment opportunities in An Giang
- Korean ice cream exports to Viet Nam surge
- Food and beverage, packaging expos open in HCM City
- Malaysia potential post-COVID-19 export market of Vietnam