Chainalysis found that DeFi’s involvement in crypto cash laundering surged in 2021, together with all the market’s rise. Regardless of the rise of DeFi, Bitcoin has remained the first automobile for many unlawful crypto funding, significantly amongst on-line scammers.
- Money laundering via cryptocurrency increased by 30% in 2021.
- Three Meme Cash to Lead the Subsequent Crypto Restoration: Shiba Inu (SHIB), Safemoon (SAFEMOON) and RoboApe (RBA)
- Elephant Cash DeFi Was Hacked, Inflicting The ELEPHANT Token To Lose Over 90% Of Its Worth.
- Vietnam named top country in CSAO report for strong crypto adoption
- How North Korean hackers stole $400 million worth of cryptocurrency in 2021?
- How to avoid scam projects and carpet pulling in the crypto market?
- Cryptocurrency investors are on the verge of the worst
- Binance Loses 90% Of Customers After Implementing KYC
- How hackers stole $600 million in cryptocurrency, the largest theft in the industry’s history