Baokim Plus is specifically designed for SMEs, retail chains and business households. Through the partnership, millions of customers and merchants will gain benefits from instant point-of-sale financing enabled by Kredivo.
With the simplicity of just 2 clicks, customers will be able to checkout seamlessly via Kredivo and choose to repay in 30 days, 3, 6 or 12 months.
Krishnadas, SVP Business Development of Kredivo, said: “We are delighted to shake hands with one of Vietnam’s top payment intermediaries like Baokim. Kredivo aims at solving customers’ needs to access fast and affordable credit while also supporting merchants in driving higher GMV (Gross Merchandise Value) growth. Both parties have a shared vision to disrupt the payment experience for Vietnamese customers and it also aligns with Baokim’s mission to bring simple payment solutions to the Vietnam market.”
Hoang The Thanh, CEO of Baokim, said: “BaokimPlus is established just in time when there are significant transitions to online payment. With the purpose of helping Vietnamese people to have the simplest and most convenient payment experience, Baokim Plus strives for partnership with businesses, especially a reputable credit service provider like Kredivo, in order to perfect our payment system with simple operations. It only takes the customers 10 minutes to register and be able to purchase goods and pay later through Kredivo, which brings the best shopping experience to the end-users, maximizes revenue and volume for the merchants.”
- Kredivo introduces its newest payment methods in Vietnam
- Visa and NextTech sign partnership to support social commerce merchants in Vietnam
- Shopify introduces POS Hardware with integrated Shopify Payments to help Singapore merchants sell everywhere their customers are
- Netstars Vietnam partners with M-service to promote non-cash payment for TeteShop users
- World’s first launch of Visa Tap to Phone with Rapid Seller Onboarding
- Ingenico, a Worldline brand, and DataMesh partner to offer advanced payment and commerce services to Australian merchants and retailers
- Ingenico and GHL ink a deal to expand GHL's customer base with a long-term Partnership agreement to boost payment experience in Malaysia
- Visa, VNPAY join hands to speed up digital payments in Vietnam
- Vietrade, Alibaba.com shake hands in supporting SMEs to overcome COVID-19