Phu My Hung The Horizon, located on an area of 5,800sq.m, will have two buildings with 166 condos, 94 per cent of them with three bedrooms, and 10 shophouses.
It would be the most luxurious housing project it has ever developed in the Phu My Hung City Centre, the company said.
The building density and floor area ratio will be 49.6 per cent and 5.33.
The Horizon is attractive to buyers because, after many years of development, this is the first time that Phu My Hung has a for-sale housing project in Crescent District.
Crescent District, considered the heart of the Phu My Hung City Centre, takes its inspiration from Singapore’s Marina Bay. It has amusement and shopping centres, office buildings and beautiful sites such as Anh Sao Bridge and Crescent Lake. All Crescent Residence 1-2-3 apartments in the Crescent Lake area are for rent.
With world-class utilities and services, Crescent Residence is popular with foreigners so much that they make up some 95 per cent of the lessees there.
At the project launch ceremony, Phu My Hung Development Corporation signed agreements with various partners such as Coteccons, Daikin, ALC (Casta Viet Nam), and Hafele for development of the project.
The company also tied up with interior and design companies GEMA design, Pepper Builders & Markers, Prestige, Maison Decor, Jang-in, Samsung Viet Nam, Malloca, and Aconcept .
It also signed agreements with banks including Vietcombank, BIDV and UOB for providing preferential loans to buyers.
Phu My Hung Horizon is set to be handed over in the last quarter of next year. Some 71 per cent of the project has been completed.
- Crescent Bridge on the Perfume River
- City to complete new 4,758 social housing apartments in 2020
- Hung Yen approved the 1/500 plan of the 36-hectare residential area in Hoa Phat’s Industrial Park
- Le Thuy stunning crescent moon beach in Central Vietnam
- Hanoi releases list of 10 housing projects elegible for foreign ownership
- Review the most beautiful and famous Saigon District 7 hotels
- HCM City shopping malls offer deep Black Friday discounts
- Mini apartments: Housing solutions for low-income people
- Hung Thinh Land posted strong growth in scale